- Andrews & Foster completed a turn key water well project for a single-family master planned residential community in North Dallas. A&F was tasked with providing water for irrigation of the common areas of the 400-acre community as well as for each property lot.
- A&F incorporated an irrigation well that pumped into a pond; then booster pumps would remove water from the pond into a master plan irrigation line. The booster pumps needed to account for irrigation cycles as well as high and low flow settings.
- A&F installed a twin submersible booster pump and excavated piping to the irrigation connection provided by owner.
- A&F installed Variable Frequency Drives on both the water well and irrigation booster pumps.
- Electrical Controls were connected to an owner supplied natural gas generator for decreased footprint.
- Well Facts
- Target Aquifer: Trinity
- Test Hole Drilled and Logged to 2000-feet
- 10-inch steel casing installed and pressure cemented to 1600-feet
- 4-inch stainless steel screen, liner and gravel pack was installed from 1600-feet to 1800-feet
- 75 hp pump and motor system was installed 945-feet on 5-inch column pipe.
- Developed and pump tested prior to final pump installation.