Excess Equipment For Sale
Gardner Denver 15 W Drilling Rig
- Gardner Denver 15 W drilling rig for sale mounted on a 1998 Mack truck with an E7 350 EUPN Diesel engine.
- Common drilling depth between 1200-1500 feet and up to 14 inch diameter holes.
- Onboard Gardner Denver 5 ½ X 8 FXX (FD FXX) duplex mud pump and an 8 inch rotary table.
- The rig has a long mast with racking board and four (4) hydraulic leveling jacks.
- The derrick is 46 feet from the top of crown to pivot point.
- Up to 500 feet of drill pipe available with the rig.
- All brakes and clutches are manual.
- Can be sold independently or in conjunction with other equipment.
- All new axles under the rig.
- This rig is ready to drill and is value priced at $85,000.00.
2011 Smeal 6T Service Rig
- 2011 Smeal 6T well service rig mounted on a 1999 4700 International truck.
- The truck has an Allison automatic transmission and a DT 466 engine set up for triple line pull (18,000 lbs).
- The rig was purchased new from Duke Equipment on 12/14/2011.
- Excellent condition and priced at $26,000.00.
- 3,000 gallon capacity water truck mounted on a 2000 9100 series International truck.
- The truck is powered by a Cummins N14-370E Plus 370 HP @1800 rpm, Fuller 10 speed.
- Tool boxes are included.
- This truck is priced at $16,500.00.
2011 Titan Job Trailer
- 2011 Titan tandem axle 15 foot length jobsite storage trailer.
- Trailer can be used to transport tools and parts for drilling projects.
- The trailer is priced at $1,200.00 and is ready for use.
INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND TO ASSURE AVAILABILITY!